This incredibly light and great tasting salad can be made in 5 to 10 minutes depending on how fast, you can cut with a knife.
The salad is inspired by Corsica’s scents, nature, ingredients and the simple life. The taste of myrtle and honey are two of the ingredients I associate the most with Corsica.
- 1/3 red pointed cabbage
- 2 sweet apples
- 2 tbsp. myrtle vinegar
- 4 tablespoons. Sour cream (at 9%)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. A little honey or sugar
- A handful of almonds or other nuts
- Rinse the cabbage and apples
- Cut the red pointed cabbage into small cubes
- Cut the apple into thin slices
- Mix apples and cabbage in a bowl
- Mix salad with dressing
- Cut almonds and possible. other nuts into small pieces (use. blender) and put them on top of the salad.
Dressing for the salad
The dressing is created by mixing oil, myrtle vinegar, sour cream and honey. To the taste dressing with honey, and salt.